I am walking on sunshine today! Seriously today is unbelievably great. Everything is going right! :) I hope everyone else is having a good Friday/had a good Friday/weekend/every day/life. I woke up on my own without an alarm clock and felt better than I have in the longest time and so full of energy. I woke up way earlier than usual, and I'd got one hour of sleep! I am not an early riser but today I was. And the weather was perfect today. It was beautiful. The sun was out and it felt amazing as the rays of sun hit your face. This was the first day in of nice weather in a while. It's been snowing like crazy and cold. Nothing exciting, out of the ordinary, life changing, or incredible happened today, but it was just perfect. I felt overwhelmingly happy and just doing normal things like hanging out with my siblings, driving in the car, working, seeing friends, etc were like 10 times better (even though they are already wonderful). Nothing went wrong. These kind of days are what make you feel alive again and show you the beauty of life and being alive. It's all about just waking up and deciding to be happy and having a great day no matter what.
Love someone. Dance in the rain. Draw a picture with crayons like you're still 6 years old and then give it to someone who is very important to you. Take a nap. Go on vacation. Say it like you mean it. Be fearless. Make your own recipe. Dance like no one sees you. Take a bubble bath. Get on that table and dance! Plant a garden. Learn a new language. Believe in make believe. Write a song or a book. Go on a picnic. Relax in the sun. Kiss the un-kissed. Hug the un-hugged. Love the unloved and live your life to the fullest.
I made a list of amazing things about life. Once I started I couldn't stop. I could go on forever.
Amazing Things about Life
1. Coming home late and going straight to bed.
2. Buying amazing clothes you found on sale.
3. Holding hands.
4. Unexpected moments that become your favorite memories.
6. Roommates who become your best friends (aka Hannah and Rian)
7. Taking long showers that wash away your worries.
8. Feeling as though you finally belong somewhere.
9. Deciding what you want to do with your life.
10. Dancing in the middle of a rainstorm.
11. When someone smiles at you.
12. Meeting people that happen to change your life.
13. Second chances.
14. Realizing everything is going to be okay.
15. Heart-to-hearts with your best friend(s).
16. Your dog or cat running excitedly towards you after a long day.
18. A day at the beach.
19. Long conversations at night.
20. Running through sprinklers.
21. Listening to your favorite song on repeat.
22. Laughing at an inside joke.
23. Laughing at yourself.
24. Laughing so hard your stomach hurts.
25. Laughing for absolutely no reason at all.
26. Hearing someone tell you that you're beautiful.
27. Doing something people said you couldn't.
28. Getting a letter from someone you like.
29. Reading a good book that you don't want to put down.
30. Finding money you didn't know you lost.
31. Living with someone who doesn't mind killing spiders.
32. Using Rock-Paper-Scissors to settle anything.
33. The smell of rain on a hot sidewalk.
35. Getting a trucker to blow their horn.
36. Snow days.
37. Hanging your hand out the window of a car.
38. When someone lands on the hotel you just built in Monopoly.
39. Getting piggy-backed anywhere.
40. Snow falling on Christmas Eve.
41. Absolute perfect silence.
42. Old folks who sit on their porch and wave at you when you walk by.
43. Old, classic board games.
44. Really good candy with your bill at a restaurant.
45. Building an amazing couch cushion fort.
46. Remembering what movie that guy is from.
47. New episodes of your favorite TV shows (Grey's Anatomy for me!!!)
48. Getting recognized for something.
49. Falling asleep in the backseat of a car late at night on the drive home.
50. Falling asleep on the couch and waking up with a blanket over you.
51. That feeling in your stomach when you get really high on the swings.
52. A long hug when you really need it.
53. Screaming at characters in movies to do things.
54. When you open your cell phone and there are a bunch of text messages waiting.
55. People who never give up on you.
56. Stomping dry crunchy leaves on the sidewalk.
57. When batteries are included.
58. The moment you wake up from a nightmare and realize it was just a dream.
59. When it feels like the lyrics to the song you're listening to were written just for you.
60. Getting through it.
61. Appreciating the beauty of all your body's scars and scratches.
62. Watching a movie in the basement with a bunch of friends.
63. Listening to couples tell you how they met.
64. When dreams come true.
65. Conquering your fears.
66. When a baby falls asleep on you.
67. Getting good grades.
70. Getting flowers.
71. The moment on vacation where you forget what day of the week it is.
72. When it suddenly just clicks.
73. The moment of anticipation just before the first kiss.
74. Staying up so late that everything becomes funny.
75. Walking into a crowded party and locking eyes with someone you know across the room.
76. Checking somebody out and not getting busted.
77. When you try cooking something new and everyone likes it.
78. Eating the first freshly baked cookie from the oven even though it's way too hot.
79. Catching up to the car that just passed you at the next red light.
80. Hearing someone's heartbeat and knowing it's beating that way because of you.
81. Saying "See you next year!" to everyone on New Years Eve and then laughing hysterically.
82. Sweatpants, hair tie, chilling with no makeup on days.
83. Getting buried under piles of heavy blankets on a cold night.
84. Chick flicks.
85. Leonardo DiCaprio or Jack Dawson or both (I had to say that!).
86. Twisting the lid off the jar after nobody else could.
87. The smell of new books.
88. Fortune cookies.
91. Trying something for the first time.
92. Boys that smell good.
93. Accomplishing a goal.
94. Seeing things/people in a new light.
95. Taking chances and having it work out perfectly.
96. Falling down and picking yourself back up, rising above.
97. Making someone's day.
98. New shoes.
100. Learning something new.
101. Hitting all green lights.
102. British accents.
103. Interior design.
106. Playing dress up.
107. Watching your favorite movie a million times and never getting tired of it.
108. Knowing you're never alone.
109. Inside jokes.
110. Watching fireworks.
111. Helping others.
112. Making each second count.
114. Jersey Shore.
115. The power of prayer.
116. The Oregon Coast.
118. A clean house.
119. Pillow fights.
122. Making wishes on shooting stars and at 11:11.
124. Saying "Not it" when you don't want to do something.
125. Clean clothes warm and fresh from the dryer.
126. Finishing your last test of the semester.
127. Chillin out', maxin', relaxin' all cool...
128. Playing house.
129. Hide and seek.
130. Old childhood Disney movies and cartoons.
131. Reconnecting with people from your past.
133. Star gazing.
Now those are just a few of the hundreds of thousands of millions of amazing things about life. These are things I love in life. I think everyone should make a list like this to remind them how wonderful life is. Life is beautiful. Never forget that. It's up to you how happy you will be. Keep inspired and living life to the fullest.