"Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers."
"Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple."
Over the years I have noticed that the easiest way to get to know someone is to play "the question game" especially if you don't get to see that person much and are texting. Most people I know like to play this game as a way to get to know someone better. Sometimes people have a hard time thinking up original and good questions... so I have assembled a list here of 200 questions that you can use when you are playing the question game and making conversation. If you have more to add, please feel free to comment on this post! You can never have enough questions.
2. Do you have freckles?
3. What is your biggest pet peeve?
4. Do you dance even if there's no music playing?
5. What is something people tend to gloss over when it comes to you that you wish people would know?
6. What is your favorite material possession?
7. What is the least innocent thing you've done?
8. What is your song of the week?
9. What do you dunk a chicken nugget in?
10. What is your favorite food?
11. What is your favorite drink?
12. Who was the last person you kissed/last person who kissed you?
13. How old were you when you got your first kiss?
14. Can you change the oil on a car?
15. Favorite kind of sandwich?
16. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
17. What is your usual bedtime?
18. When you were a kid, what did you dress up for during Halloween?
19. What is your favorite love story?
20. How many languages can you speak?
21. Are you stubborn?
22. What are your fears?
23. Do you ever sing in the car?
24. Are you a good singer?
25. What are your talents (and secret talents)?
26. Do you ever sing in the shower?
27. Have you ever fired a gun?
28. When was the last time you had your picture taken by a photographer?
29. What is your dream job?
30. Describe your dream house.
31. Do you ever have a de-ja-vu feeling?
32. What was your first concert?
33. If you could see any band/singer (dead or alive) in concert, who would it be?
34. What do you wear to bed?
35. Do you ever cry?
36. What makes you cry?
37. When was the last time you cried?
38. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
39. What was the last concert you saw?
40. Are you patient?
41. Do you want a DJ, band, or your own music playing at your wedding?
42. Have you ever won a contest (what was it)?
43. Have you ever had surgery?
44. What is the best room for a fireplace?
45. Who was your high school crush?
46. Where do you want to get married?
47. If you could look like any celebrity, who would it be?
48. Do you want kids?
49. What is your favorite color?
50. Least favorite food?
51. Favorite number?
52. How old were you when you had your first relationship and how long did it last?
53. Have you ever had your heart broken?
54. Who was the last person you saw?
55. Who do you trust most in your life?
56. What is your favorite book (books)?
57. What is your favorite eye color?
58. Favorite hair color?
59. Favorite poet?
60. Favorite quote?
61. Favorite movie(s)?
62. What are your favorite TV shows?
63. Who has hurt you the most in your life?
64. Worst tragedy in life?
65. What was the best day of your life (so far)?
66. Have you ever been told someone loved you (besides family)?
67. Are you happy with where you are relationship wise right now?
68. Do you believe in love at first sight?
69. What is your dream honeymoon?
70. Was yesterday fun?
71. Do you believe that the last person you kissed still cares about you?
72. What were you doing at 1 in the morning yesterday?
73. Are you a jealous person?
74. Who was the last person you hugged?
75. Do you have any drugs in your bedroom (prescription, OTC, or other)?
76. What's the last movie you watched?
77. What annoys you?
78. Who is your celebrity crush?
79. Are you friends with your most recent ex?
80. Three thoughts going on in your head right now?
81. Does anything on your body hurt?
82. Where did you meet the last person you kissed?
83. What always makes you feel better when you're upset?
84. If you could have one superpower what would it be?
85. What are your strengths?
87. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?
88. What is your kissing fantasy?
89. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
90. 5 years ago, where did you see yourself now?
91. What were you like as a child? Quiet, outgoing, bratty...?
92. What is one thing you could not live without?
93. What is the most beautiful thing in the world to you?
94. What was your favorite vacation?
95. What is your favorite childhood memory?
96. What is the best present you have ever received?
97. What are your regrets?
98. What is your favorite way to chill out?
99. What do you consider your most admirable quality?
100. Great achievement?
101. What's your favorite kind of cheese?
102. What is something you would never ever do?
103. Favorite place to visit?
104. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
105. How do you handle change?
106. What makes you unique?
107. What was the last book you read?
108. Dream car?
109. What kind of qualities in people do you dislike?
110. Dog or cat?
111. Love or money?
112. What is your worst habit?
113. What would you do if you won the lottery?
114. What is your favorite clothing store?
115. Hot or cold?
116. What do you look for in a partner?
117. Favorite gum?
118. What is your favorite smell?
119. Favorite candy?
120. What is your idea of the perfect date?
121. What is your middle name?
122. When is your birthday?
123. Favorite season?
124. Favorite weather?
125. Comfort food?
126. Favorite ice cream?
127. What is your favorite music/bands/singers?
128. What is the most played song on your iPod?
129. What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
130. What is your favorite form of exercise?
131. Are you allergic to anything?
132. What sound do you love?
133. If you could stay a certain age forever, how old would that be?
134. If you knew the world was ending in 2012, what would you do differently?
135. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
136. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
137. What would you name the autobiography of your life?
138. Have you ever had anything bad happen to you that turned out for the best?
139. What was the last movie or TV show that made you tear up?
140. What's the hardest thing you've ever done?
141. What do you miss most about being a kid?
142. Do you have any siblings? What are their names/ages?
143. When was the last time you were nervous?
144. What story does your family always tell about you?
145. What's something I don't know about you but should?
146. Are you a morning or night person?
147. If life is so short, why do we do so many things don't like and like so many things that we don't do?
148. What's one thing you have not done but want to? What's holding you back?
149. Do you feel like you've lived this day a hundred times before?
150. If today was the last day of your life, would you want to do what you are about to do today?
151. What worries you most about the future?
152. If you had a friend that spoke to you in the same way you speak to yourself, how long would you allow that person to be your friend?
153. What impact do you want to leave on the world?
154. What do you do with the majority of your money?
155. What do you wish that you didn't know?
156. Do you think you were born in the right era?
157. Write me a Haiku about anything?
158. What are some of your nicknames?
159. What was your first job?
160. Do people praise you for your looks?
161. What's the cutest thing someone has ever done for you?
162. What were your favorite cartoons growing up?
163. If you had a choice, would you like to have been given another life?
164. Describe your dream wedding?
165. How tall are you?
166. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
167. Do you write?
168. What was the best year of your life?
169. What was the worst year of your life?
170. What are your hobbies?
171. What does it mean to have courage?
172. If you could have three wishes, what would you wish for (excluding unlimited wishes)?
173. Has anyone close to you passed away?
174. What is a quality you admire most in others?
175. If you could eliminated one type of insect permanently from the earth, what would it be?
176. If you could have any room in the world be your bedroom, which room would you choose?
177. If you could have the staring role in any movie already made, which movie would it be?
178. Describe an activity you think is truly romantic.
179. Do you squeeze the middle of the toothpaste or roll it?
180. What do you do if you can't sleep at night?
181. Do you save old greeting cards, notes, and letters or do you throw them away?
182. Whose autographs have you collected?
183. Do you get homesick easily?
184. What is your favorite game?
185. Do you wish you were famous?
186. How often do you get sick?
187. What's the craziest belief you had as a child?
188. Hugs or kisses?
189. What is the most embarrassing moment of your life?
190. What sound drives you crazy?
191. Who is the smartest person you know?
192. What do you think about before you go to sleep at night?
193. Are you ticklish?
194. Who do you run to when something bad happens?
195. Are you good at multitasking?
196. What's something that amazes you?
197. Are you usually early or late?
198. If you could change one major problem in this world, what would it be?
199. What are your favorite types of clothes and shoes to wear?
200. Do you believe in fate?